PHP Developer – New Central Cambridge Office!
We are looking for a skilled PHP developer to become an integral member of the team. Ideally you'll have at least 3 years agency experience developing websites from start to finish (front & back-end).
What would we like you to know?
Put simply we need a developer with the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running working alongside other team members on projects small to large. To be able to do this we are looking for:
- Solid PHP, MySQL skills
- Familiarity with the CodeIgniter framework
- Knowledge of common third party APIs (Google Maps, PayPal, etc.)
- Comfortable using Git & SVN within the development process
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop or Fireworks
- Linux/server administration skills
What would be great?
- Mobile development experience
- CSS3 & HTML 5
- Experience leading a project/development team
We would love to hear from people with new ideas and experience that they are able to bring to the development process. You'll be able to communicate well with other members of the team to plan and complete project goals and possess great attention to detail and be able to deliver projects on time. We are very much a team based agency here and everyone’s ideas and input are encouraged.
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment in our new central Cambridge location
- 36.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- 24 days holiday
- Christmas shutdown period
- Optional health cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
If you think this role would suit you simply send a copy of your CV with a covering letter telling us about you and what you can bring to our team. We would like to see links to sites you have worked on and ideally a small code sample demonstrating your strengths as a developer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (no, we really mean it!)